Travel insurance is designed to cover you, your belongings and the cost of your travel arrangements against a variety of unforeseeable circumstances that may affect you or your travel plans. Emergencies happen when you least expect it. Travel insurance provides coverage for trip cancellation or interruption; medical emergencies; baggage (loss, damage or delay) or travel delay and much more.
Travel Protection Insurance
Get a quote: Trip Cancellation Protection
To help protect your travel investments and deposits from unforeseen circumstances, iTravelInsured®, Inc., a subsidiary of IMG, offers a multitude of travel insurance plans. With iTravelInsured protection, you can recover non-refundable, unused payments and deposits when a trip is cancelled or interrupted for a variety of reasons. Benefits are also available for travel delays, baggage delays and emergency medical treatment while you’re away from home.
Travel SE plan
Travel SE is a family-friendly plan. Children under 18 are covered at no additional cost.
- $50,000 coverage for trip cancellation
- Trip interruption benefit up to 100% of trip cost
- $20,000 coverage for accident & sickness medical expense
- $100,000 coverage for emergency medical evacuation
- $1,500 coverage for baggage & personal effects
Travel LX plan
Travel LX has Cancel and Interruption for Any Reason benefits included. This plan has our highest coverage available to accommodate any type of trip across the globe, including adventure trips to exotic locations.
- $100,000 coverage for trip cancellation
- Trip interruption benefit up to 150% of trip cost
- $100,000 coverage for accident & sickness medical expense
- $1,000,000 coverage for emergency medical evacuation
- Waives excluded sports/recreation activities
- Primary Coverage and Hospital of Choice benefits at no additional cost
Travel Medical Insurance
Get a quote: Patriot Travel Medical Insurance
You have enough to worry about when you’re traveling. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. International Medical Group®, Inc. (IMG®) provides Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot International® provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S., while Patriot America® provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country.
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Plans available for U.S. citizens, and non-U.S. citizens
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000, and Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- 24-hour secure access to manage your account from anywhere in the world at any time
Get a quote: GlobeHopper Senior
GlobeHopper Senior offers market-leading, affordable travel medical insurance to U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents over the age of 65 while they are traveling outside the United States.
Who is eligible?
- 65 years of age or older
- U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents
- Qualified for Medicare, actively enrolled in Medicare Parts A&B and enrolled in a Medigap Plan or Medicare Advantage Plan
This plan is secondary to Medicare, a Medigap and/or a Medicare Advantage Plan and only provides coverage for medical expenses outside of the U.S.
What coverage does GlobeHopper Senior provide?
- Offers immediate access to care and reimbursement for eligible medical expenses
- Allows the option to select a hospital or doctor of your choice
- Provides reimbursement for emergency and non-emergency care expenses
Provides 24/7 emergency medical and travel assistance anywhere in the world
- Does not have a maximum age restriction